Episode #4 – December 9, 2022
Welcome to episode 4 of the Writing on Caffeine podcast. My daughter (Ragan Franzone) and I (Jonathan Franzone) are a father and daughter who have decided to write our very first novel. In this podcast, we are inviting you to come along on this journey with us.
In this episode, we discuss the intricacies of writing dialog, including some of the difficulties we have encountered in our own writing.
- Jonathan’s Author Blog
- Ragan’s Author Blog
- The Dialogue Doctor – includes free downloadable tools to improve your dialog!
- The Self Publishing Show – this is the podcast episode where I discovered the Dialogue Doctor
Books We’re Reading
- [Ragan] The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington
- [Ragan] Divergent by Veronica Roth
- [Jonathan] Atlas Shrugged by Aynd Rand
- [Jonathan] Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- [Jonathan] The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson