Episode #14 – August 03, 2023
Welcome to episode 14 of the Writing on Caffeine podcast. My daughter (Ragan Franzone) and I (Jonathan Franzone) are a father and daughter who have decided to write our very first novel. In this podcast, we are inviting you to come along on this journey with us.
In this episode, Jonathan and Ragan discuss music and writing. First, we have to clear up exactly what that means, and then we embark on all the aspects: listening to music while writing or reading and writing music into your novel.
Books We’re Reading
- [Ragan] The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
- [Ragan] Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- [Ragan] Castle of Dusk and Shadows by Rachel L. Schade
- [Ragan] Marriage to a Difficult Man by Elisabeth Dodds
- [Jonathan] Atlas Shrugged by Aynd Rand
- [Jonathan] The Green Ember by S.D. Smith
- [Both] The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien